A welcome from Bex!


Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crafty morning!


Didn't originally feel up to much this morning as I seem to be coming down with a cold but as I had bought 2 frames on the market yesterday for £1 each (!!!) I decided I had the mojo to get cracking on them. The frames were originally pine and I painted them with a couple of coats of white acrylic last night - surprisingly they coated really well. The one above is for Mums new bedroom in gorgeous lime, fuschia and turq - Hayal is Turkish for sleep, and the one below is going in my kitchen to brighten it up. Loving them to bits and so easy to do!


Off now to leave Mums in her bedroom as a suprise and then dashing to Tesco - how exciting LOL

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog Bex. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Cath aka coreysmum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loving these frames and such super gifts I bet your mum will love it alma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous! I can see them hanging on a wall, they are funky. Jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are totally Fab.
    You have given me inspiration to make one for my Daughter for her bedroom, excellent idea.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete