A welcome from Bex!


Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Card time


Those of you who know me know that my roots originated in wedding stationery and after a chat with Caz today I decided that it was time to do some cards which were long overdue - its funny how you do something for a living and then end up getting frustrated as it becomes a process rather than a craft and you lose the true enjoyment for what you are doing....today I felt that passion come back and actually felt empowered again! The gorgeous confetti butterflies were an Etsy find quite a while back from Ormolu and the lovely card envelopes were from PDA Card and Craft (yep I know I can be lazy LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment